14.4 National Legality Frameworks
The following National Legality Frameworks were developed by compiling all available documents constituting the legal framework for the forestry sector in each of the countries and conducting consultations at the national level with relevant individuals in the forestry sector including representatives of the forestry administration, government, research institutes, the private sector—including current GFTN members where appropriate, legal experts, NGOs and donors.
- Legality Framework Cameroon
- Legality Framework Central African Republic
- Legality Framework China
- Legality Framework Democratic Republic of Congo
- Legality Framework Gabon
- Legality Framework India
- Legality Framework Indonesia
- Legality Framework Malaysia
- Legality Framework Republic of Congo
- Legality Framework Vietnam
- Legality Framework Lao PDR
- Legality Framework Myanmar
Please Note: The designations of geographical entities in this publication, and the presentation of the material, do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of WWF, TRAFFIC or its supporting organizations concerning the legal status of any country, territory, or area, or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
The views of the authors expressed in this publication do not necessarily reflect those of the TRAFFIC network, WWF or IUCN.
<< PreviousNext >>